Rabbeting Bits are a versatile solution for any woodworker or cabinetmaker. Use them to make strong rabbeted joints, cut recesses to let in the back panels of cabinets, or create an interesting detail on built-up molding. Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet. By interchanging bearings you can create many different rabbet depths with a single bit. Use in hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hard or soft wood, plywood or composite material. Versatile bits for a host of cabinetmaking & woodworking tasks.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets
- Freud Perma-SHIELD? Coating Cutting
- rabbets or recesses to create an interesting joint or molding detail