System Three MirrorCoat is a pourable, self-leveling bar and tabletop coating. This epoxy is also a wonderful choice for encapsulating objects.
Use MirrorCoat epoxy to enhance the natural beauty of wood or use with one of our epoxy pigments to give an artistic look.
This tapletop coating is a two-part epoxy resin product. You will receive part A- the resin, and part B- the hardener. To use, simply measure 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener, mix, and pour over your clean surface, spreading as you go.
Mirror Coat is specially formulated to create a high-gloss, clear decorative coating for horizontal surfaces. It will enhance the natural beauty of most woods, and give many other surfaces a deep, rich look.
MirrorCoat protects your surface from marring, denting, and minor scratches. It is resistant to most household chemicals, and, because of its unique formulation, MirrorCoat will provide a harder, more heat-resistant finish than most do-it-yourself counter or bartop coatings.
- Easy application
- Cures crystal clear
- Exceptionally tough; scratch resistant, waterproof, alcohol proof
- A single application give the appearance of multiple coats of varnish
- 100% solids; no solvents, low odor
- Apply multiple coats to create striking three dimensional effects
- Can be applied over wood, ceramic, stone, concrete and properly prepared metal surfaces
- Repairable, scratches can be buffed out
*For a deeper, pourable epoxy for filling voids, try MirrorCast or RiverCast.
We carry system three pigments to color your epoxy resin here: https://woodworkernetwork.com/shop/supplies/finishes/system-three-epoxy-pigment/