System Three Rot Fix restores strength and structure to rot damaged wood. RotFix is an easy to use, low viscosity epoxy wood sealer, primer, and consolidant for repair and restoration of rotted, deteriorated, dried out or spongy wood. RotFix is a component of The EndRot System. It creates a sound, waterproof base for repair and restoration filler putty. With this bottle you can accurately measure, mix and apply RotFix epoxy in batches from two ounces to 7 ounces.
System Three Rot Fix is:
- low odor and solvent free.
- water-like viscosity for superior penetration into wood and most porous materials.
- a two part epoxy system that features an easy 2:1 resin/hardener mixing ratio.
- easy to apply by pouring or brush.
- reliable and cures at temperatures as low as 35?F.
- useable on damp wood.
- used to harden soft, “punky?, wood as a base for further repair.
- a sealant that will permanently prevent future moisture penetration.